Our body in general is vulnerable to a wide range of diseases. Diseases that makes you shiver due to a sudden decrease in temperature, sweat over an increase, and more. However, we have a system in our body that works involuntary to fight these diseases no matter where they come from. This is called our immune system. How it works can be explained by a scenario between a King and his soldiers- Let’s say that there is a war breaking out between two kingdoms. The King (the brain) will command his men (the immune system) to fight the foreign men (diseases) that tries to invade his kingdom. That’s exactly how it works! But, what if the soldiers attacked their own people? That my friend is a simple explanation of what people call an autoimmune disease, whereby the immune system are unable to differentiate a foreign cell and its own. This disease will cause the immune system to release auto antibodies that will attack our own cells, tissues and organs.
Many different autoimmune diseases exist, each one affecting the body in different ways. It is said that there are more than 80 autoimmune diseases in the world. There are few common ones that we should take into notice. As an example, rheumatoid arthritis. This is an autoimmune disease whereby the immune systems produce antibodies that attack the linings of our joints. This causes swellings, inflammation and pain. If this disease is left untreated, it may cause permanent joint damage and make your life a LIVING HELL. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA), normally affects the hands and feet first but they can occur at any joint in our body.
The symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis often develop gradually over several weeks, but some cases can progress quickly over a number of days. The symptoms vary from person to person. They can come and go, and may change over time. You may occasionally experience flares when your condition deteriorates and your symptoms become more severe. The joint pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis is usually a throbbing and aching pain. It is often worse in the mornings and after a period of inactivity. Affected part will feel stiff. For example, if your hands are affected, you may not be able to fully bend your fingers or form a fist. Like joint pain, the stiffness is often more severe in the morning or after a period of inactivity. Morning stiffness associated with another type of arthritis called osteoarthritis usually wears off within 30 minutes of getting up, but rheumatoid arthritis morning stiffness often lasts longer than this. The lining of joints affected by rheumatoid arthritis become inflamed, which can cause the joints to swell, and become hot and tender to touch. In some people, firm swellings called rheumatoid nodules can also develop under the skin around affected joints.
As well as problems affecting the joints, some people with rheumatoid arthritis experience a range of more general symptoms, such as:
- tiredness and a lack of energy
- a high temperature (fever)
- a poor appetite
- weight loss
The inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis can also sometimes cause problems affecting other areas of the body, such as:
But how can Shaklee help ease the pain of rheumatoid arthritis? There are four steps to it;
- Advanced Joint Health Tablet (AJHT)
- Support joint comfort
- Maintains healthy connective tissue
- Strengthen bones: Calcium prevents osteoporosis, strengthens nails, bones, teeth, muscles, and nerves system.
- It also treats fractured bones, osteomalacia, brittle nails, eczema, convulsion/spasm, bleeding gum and stimulates blood coagulation.
- Preserve the functions of joints (arthritis) – The level of Omega-3 fatty acids are soluble in cartilage.
- It can prevent the destruction of enzymes that form cartilage.
- It prevents arthritis, preserve joint function and gout effectively.
- Is a powerful antioxidant, fighting molecules which trigger rheumatoid inflammation.
- Serves as a role as a cofactor in collagen synthesis, the main protein in joint tissue and bone.
- Plays a role in fighting infection and may work to control inflammation which is linked to infection.
For more info on the products above, do contact Mommy J for a free consultation and the best deals in town!
Fast Track Car Bonus Achiever
Facebook: Jeslynn Seow