In the last post, we talked about polyphenols and its wonderful anti-aging, cell-renewal properties. Amazing, right? So today, we are going to dive into getting to know a product by Shaklee that is filled with polyphenols which is called, resveratrol. You might read this post and be questioning, what in the world is resveratrol? No worries, we’ll get into that soon so just read on! That product would be Vivix. What is Vivix? Vivix patent pending and is only exclusive to Shaklee and is a botanical beverage containing Shaklee’s pwn botanical blend of three (3) major ingredients;- Muscadine Grape Extract, European Elderberry Extract, Japanese Knotweed Extract and Purple Carrot Extract. Each ingredient are selected carefully for its benefits and functionality to ensure the product really does what it is meant to do and provide outcome with maximum satisfaction. We will go further into the benefits and what each ingredient contributes to the success of Shaklee’s own world’s best anti-aging elixir.
What is resveratrol and why is it the major component that aids anti-aging supplements? Resveratrol is often referred to as the most active ingredient in red wine but there is not enough dose of resveratrol in a glass of wine to make a difference. To get the benefits of what a thirty (30) days’ supply of Vivix, you’d need to consume three thousand (3000) glasses of wine, which will cost you roughly around RM7800 – RM10,000 per month and it will also cost you your health, because drinking 450 liter of wine a month is just too much and it will burn out your liver! While Vivix will cost you less than 1k a month and you’d get all the anti-aging benefits and properties and not having to sacrifice the health of your organs. So that is why, resveratrol found in Vivix has strong antioxidant activity. Plants create resveratrol to protect themselves against the stress of their environment. Plus, it has also been shown that resveratrol aids in fighting cancer cells, reduces the oxidation of bad cholesterol, total cholesterol and the lowering the chances and risk of cardiovascular diseases. Recent studies on animals have shown resveratrol dramatically increases life span, and athletic endurance which gives you a longer, and fuller life.
Now, let us discuss the wonderful ingredients in Vivix. Native to North Carolina, the muscadine grape is the only grape in nature with an extra chromosome. They are fat free, high in fiber and they are high in antioxidants, especially ellagic acid and resveratrol. Ellagic acids has anti-carcinogenic properties in the colon, lungs and liver. Meanwhile the resveratrol in the grape is reported to lower cholesterol levels and the risk of coronary heart. Eating the fruit alone, in desserts, sauces or juice can give health benefits. The European elderberry is used by Native American and European herbalist for hundreds of years for their health benefits.
Like the muscadine grape, elderberry contains antioxidants and contains components that helps relieve colds, combat the flu and boost the immune system, as well as to heal other respiratory infections. Fruit of the Sambucus tree, the tree has clusters of small white or cream elderflowers and bunches of small blue or black elderberries. Other than being a weapon to keep flu, coughs and other respiratory diseases at bay, the elderberry fruit contains high levels of flavonoids (a type of polyphenol), which means it has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These properties help to protect healthy cells from harmful free radicals that play a role in skin problems like acne, pigmentations and wrinkles. The American Nutrition Association (ANA) suggested that the use of elderberry face wash helps fight acne because of its antiseptic effects. Due to its high levels of vitamin A, the ANA also reported that elderberries soothe the skin, helps ease and smoothens the appearance of age spots and prevents or reduces wrinkles. Other than its anti-aging goodness, elderberries are also an excellent source of fiber, containing 10.2 g of dietary fiber per cup, which makes up a large amount of the recommended daily intake that contributes to these health benefits: prevent constipation, improve bowel function, protect against colorectal cancer, reduces blood pressure, protect against cardiovascular diseases and lowers blood cholesterol.
Described as tenacious, the Japanese knotweed once planted, the rhizome (root) expands rapidly, pushing out any other plans in its way. It is native to Japan, and also China, but it was carried tp Great Britain and used as a garden ornamental. Herbalist rejoice over the potent herbs contained in the roots of the Japanese knotweed. It has been used for centuries as herbal supplements and an excellent source of resveratrol. Much like muscadine grape and elderberry, japanese knotweed quickly became the preferred source of resveratrol because of its active form of trans-resveratrol. What are the difference? Well, trans-resveratrol is the chemical form of resveratrol best absorbed and utilized by the body. While red grapes are high in resveratrol, it must be converted into trans-resveratrol in the body. Japanese knotweed contains mostly trans-resveratrol, making it the preferred source. Other than its resveratrol goodness, Japanese knotweed contains a wide spectrum of chemical compounds offering herbal benefits. Together with resveratrol, these substances offer potent antioxidants, as well as cardiovascular, nervous system, and liver function support.
Purple carrots are known to provide many of the same benefits as orange carrots, purple carrots offer some extraordinary nutritional benefits due to their high concentration of anthocyanins. Just in case you don’t have a background in nutritional science, like most of us, well, anthocyanins are flavonoid pigments that gives many blue, purple, and black vegetables and berries their intense hues and strong health-boosting properties. According to a lab study, the pigments are the the ones that exert extreme strong antioxidant effects, which is even stronger than Vitamin E analogues. Considering the amount of anthocyanins in a purple carrot, it isn’t surprising that purple carrots have stronger antioxidant activity than its orange cousin. Thanks to their high antioxidant properties and its high level of anthocyanins, purple carrots are known for its anti-carcinogenic effects against colon cancer cells. Other than its protection against colon cancer, the anthocyanins have a strong anti-inflammatory properties which might help alleviate symptoms associated with inflammatory joints such as arthritis, and gout. Furthermore, purple carrots can help improve vascular health. The anthocyanins neutralizes enzymes that destroys connective tissue, by repairing damaged proteins in the blood vessel walls, and finally promote circulation and overall health of the your vascular system.
Now that we have covered the importance of the main ingredients of Vivix, we can simplify the benefits of it in this list below;
- Acts as the best antioxidant. Because of its unique blend of polyphenol profile, the combo of ellagitannin and ellagic acid makes it the most potent antioxidant to fight against free radicals in your body. This antioxidant can shield your body from many diseases.
- Protects the body from bacterial and fungal infections such as sore throats, pneumonia, bacterial flu, or fungal oral thrush. With Vivix you will be able to recover quickly.
- Vivix protects the body from extreme temperature and prevents bacteria growth in their environment so you can prevent infections from infecting your body.
- A great anti-aging supplement. Shakles Vivix contains six time the amount of resveratrol compared to red grapes. This substance alone has major impacts on the 4 key mechanisms of cellular aging; a) cell energy, b) cell defense, c) cell repair, and d) cell performance. If all of these mechanisms are protected well, the cellular aging is delayed and you will look younger, longer.
- Helps prevent constipation. Due to its high-fiber properties, which aids in absorbing food nutrients into the body.
- Helps prevent cancer. Because of its potent antioxidant, Vivix can fight free radicals and prevent diseases, and cancer.
- Ensures organs are working well and keep them healthy. Resveratrol in Shaklee Vivix potentially improves the health of the organs. It activates the genetic regulator of cellular longevity pathways and provides positive effects on cellular health and metabolism.
- Helps to treat diabetes. Shaklee Vivix contains resveratrol which can control the bad cholesterol in the body. Vivix is excellent for diabetic patients because it helps regulate good and bad cholesterol level in the body, as well as glucose level.
- Protects and repair cellular DNA. The resveratrol in Shaklee Vivix protects and repairs the cellular DNA from being damaged. It aids cells in body to recover quickly when there is damage.
- Vivix supports heart health and cardiovascular function. Due to its high content of trans-resveratrol, it is anti-flammaory and contributes to a healthy heart.
- Boosts the immune system. Flavonoid is one a form polyphenol compounds in Shaklee Vivix. Flavonoid compound can stimulate the immune system through its mechanism against infections.
- Supports the brain health. Flavanoid compound in Vivix supports the brain health. It helps increases the connections between neuron to improve cognitive. In addition, flavonoid improves blood flow to the brain to provide enough nutrition and oxygen. It will protect your brain stay healthy and prevent from several brain aging like Alzheimer or dementia.
- Maintains healthy joints. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with joint problems such as arthritis, as well as gout.
- Detoxifies the body from toxins and waste. Muscadine grapes as the main component of Shaklee Vivix are high in Quercetin, the healthy flavonoid compound. This compound has diuretic effect which can help eliminate the waste products out of the body through urinating.
There you go! Now you know why Vivix is one of Shaklee’s top selling product for anti-aging and overall health. With a tag price that is cheaper than buying 450 liters of boxed Stanley wine, and to avoid from frying your liver from too much alcohol, Shaklee Vivix is your best bet to live a fuller, and healthier life. What are you waiting for? You know Vivix’s potentials, why not give it a go! Just contact Mommy J to get the best deals, EVER!
Fast Track Car Bonus Achiever
Facebook: Jeslynn Seow